11th International Aluminium Symposium will be jointly organized by Turkish Aluminium Industrialists Association (TALSAD), TUBITAK Marmara Research Center and METEM-UCTEA Chamber of Metallurgical and Materials Engineers’s Training Center on October 12-13, 2023 at Istanbul Fair Center, Yeşilköy, Istanbul.
The symposium will take place at the same place and time with the ALUEXPO 2023 8th International Aluminium Technologies, Machinery and Products Trade Fair being organized by Hannover-Messe Ankiros Fair.
11th International Aluminum Symposium aims to bring together aluminum sector and the academia on the same platform and to share scientific and technological developments that will shape the industry in an international environment in all its dimensions. The objective of this symposium is to inform participants about the recent developments and provide a vision for the future of Turkey’s aluminium sector.
• Sustainability, green deal and recycling
• World aluminium market, trade issues and future projections
• Aluminium production technologies
• Melting, Casting and Recycling of Aluminium
• Heat treatment and processing
• Extrusion, Rolling and Forming Processes
• New and Advanced Aluminium alloys
• Alumina production and Applications
• Industrial applications of Aluminium
• New technologies and new products /markets
• Work Safety, Security and Environment
Deadline for Abstracts: 28 April 2023
Deadline for Full Manuscripts: 21 July 2023
The Aluminium Symposium was set out in 1994 with the aim of bringing the aluminium industry and academia together and adding new regional power to international symposia and scientific studies in the US and the EU. In the meantime, the symposium has become an important platform where scientific and technological developments are presented and global trends in aluminium are shared.
Copyright © Alusist 2020